The Stone-Wootton family moved to Flackwell Heath after the 1911 census was taken and little is known about their early lives.
They certainly left their mark on the village by two generous donations within Christ Church. Firstly, the Vicar's Stool by the alter
which was donated in memory of Minette Stone-Wotton in 1959, sister of Frank, and then the Reyntiens stained glass
window in 1961 which was donated by the Stone-Wootton children in memory of their parents and presumably bequeathed
to the church in the will of daughter Minette since she was the last surviving child.
Minette and her sister, and both their parents, are buried in Fern Lane Cemtery, Little Marlow.