Picture from the
Reference number RHW : 37002 (outside the gate)
Charles Edwin was the son of Walter Skull. He was a successful chair manufacturer who married Georgiana Elizabeth Tilbury. It would appear that Charles Edwin Skull had 2, Rectory Avenue, built especially for him and a plaque remains on the side wall of the property. The family moved here in 1902 from Priory Avenue but in 1908 they moved to the top of Amersham Hill.
Back to map