The railway line|
(picture from SWOP website)
As it looks today
Loudwater Station was on the Wycombe to Bourne End line which was built in 1854. This line connected to Maidenhead Station and after changing at Maidenhead for the main line to
London commuters would reach Paddington Station. It was a popular route for London bound travellers and also gave easy access to High Wycombe in the other direction.
Click the button to read Reg Wilks's memories of the station.
Back to map